- That man has been duped into believing history apart from
the scriptures. Believing deceptive statements of past history
to be as truth today.
- That apart from the scriptures, a true baseline can not be found.
All the mathematical gymnastics one can do to prove a point of
origin, can't prove the event happened on that date once there.
The only skill proven is mathematics.
- That in the scriptures, God has kept accurate records of man's
journey on earth. Measurements that are needed to chart our
- That without a Bible timeline of past history, you will never know
where you are today.
- That man needs to go back and fix his premise about end times.
- That once a dateable verse has been used in the timeline of
history, it can't be used again. Look around to see what verses
remain to see if the held premise still stands.
- That would that held premise stand if:
1. The 1260 Days of Revelation 12:5-6 already had a home?
2. The 1290 Days of Daniel 12:11 already had a home?
3. The 1335 Days of Daniel 12:12 already had a home?
4. Time, Times, and an half of Daniel 12:7 already has a home?
Were Amram and Jochebed the real physical parents of Moses?
Why did Nebuchadnezzar forget his dream?
Was it realy 586 B.C.?
Who were the Sons of God?
God pronounced judgment 120 years before the flood.
Why 120 years?
How long did it take to build Noah's ark?
Did men of old have the use of computers?
Were there airplanes before the flood?
WHY. . . were there dinosaurs?
Look at - and read the Timeline look here
There is a big difference in getting information from a Bible timeline
then from a source without one. If you don't have one, you can't be sure
about the order of events or the misuse of said events.